Report Abuse / DMCA
Load.to (or "we" or "us") respects the intellectual property rights of others and provides this Copyright Policy to describe Load.to's policy of prohibiting users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on or to this website, application, and other online or wireless services (collectively, the "Websites") any information or materials that violate another party's intellectual property rights.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. It is our policy to respond to notices and counter-notices that properly conform with the DMCA's requirements. Accordingly, notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see the Copyright Office's web page at www.copyright.gov for details of the current DMCA requirements.
Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by Load.to infringe your copyright (for example, materials posted by a user on the Websites), you (or your agent) may send us a written notification pursuant to the DMCA, by providing our DMCA Agent with the information listed below (and as further set forth in 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)) and requesting that the material be removed or access to it blocked:
- Identification in sufficient detail of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works on the Websites are covered by a single notification, you may provide a representative list of such works on the Websites, however, the representative list must still contain sufficient detail of the copyrighted works so that we can identify them;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Websites that contains the material that you claim to be infringing your copyright. You must provide us with reasonably sufficient information to enable us to locate the alleged infringing material(s), so that we can comply with your request to remove or deny access to it/them;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address (if available);
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that you swear under penalty of perjury that the information contained in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your DMCA notice will not be valid.
You must submit any notification of an alleged copyright infringement to Load.to's DMCA Agent by email as set forth below:
This contact information is for DMCA notifications and counter notifications ONLY. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES DIRECTED TO THE DMCA AGENT WILL NOT BE NOTICED. Keep in mind that it's not possible for us to give any reply.
Please note that you may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys fees, if you materially misrepresent that materials on the Websites are infringing a copyright.