Terms of Service
Load.to reserves the right to remove any files that compromise the security of the server, use excess bandwidth, or are otherwise malignant. The following types of files may not be uploaded under any circumstances:
- Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity.
- Files that are not of the allowed file types.
- Files that are illegal and/or are in violation of any laws.
Uploading any type of the above-mentioned files will result in:
- The immediate termination of user's ability to use Load.to or any of its provided services.
- The deletion of any files that user has uploaded to Load.to.
- Possible prosecution.
- This will be effective immediately upon detection of any violations listed above, with perpetual duration, at the discretion of Load.to. If a file is deleted, user may not attempt to upload it again.
Terms of Usage
Load.to assumes no liability for lost links or misplaced file URLs. It is user's responsibility to keep track of this information.
Load.to neither collects user's IP address nor the time at which user uploaded a file or the file's URL, which is subject to current data privacy laws. So any data won't be shared with any third party companies or individuals.
These Terms of Service are subject to change without prior warning. By using Load.to, user agrees not to involve Load.to in any type of legal action. Load.to directs full legal responsibility of the contents of the files that are uploaded to Load.to to individual users, and will cooperate with law enforcement entities in the case that uploaded files are deemed to be in violation of these Terms of Service.
All files are copyrighted to their respective owners. All other content (c) Load.to. Load.to is not responsible for the content any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.